League of Legends: New Summoner’s Rift Map Now Live
Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner’s Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, Normal and Custom queues. This open beta update aims to change the way the game is played by improving clarity and focus with a strong emphasis on the gameplay.
Riot Games co-founders Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill have also written a letter to the community, celebrating the redesigned Summoner’s Rift. The letter can be viewed here.
For more information on the new Summoners Rift check out this special mini site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups
- Spirit Tales: New Protector Class Available on February 26th
- A brand-new class “Protector” will join the Lunar Fox tribe for KORAMGAME's Spirit Tales on the 26th of February 2014.
- RaiderZ Hosts Stress Test This Weekend
- As October 24, the open beta launch for RaiderZ, draws near, Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new stress test starting today.