League of Legends: New Summoner’s Rift Map Now Live
Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner’s Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, Normal and Custom queues. This open beta update aims to change the way the game is played by improving clarity and focus with a strong emphasis on the gameplay.
Riot Games co-founders Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill have also written a letter to the community, celebrating the redesigned Summoner’s Rift. The letter can be viewed here.
For more information on the new Summoners Rift check out this special mini site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zomber Squad Begins Closed Beta Registration
- Get ready to rock the Zomber in Zomber Squad's closed beta.
- Kingdoms Age: New skill-based MMORTS coming soon
- Players recruit units, powerful heroes, fearsome monsters and war machines, forming formidable armies which they control in epic battles.
- Perfect World Entertainment Mobile Announcement Interview
- Today NDA has finally lifted on quite the secret announcement Perfect World Entertainment has been waiting to spring on us.