League of Legends New Graphical Update Coming Soon
Since League of Legends launched a year ago, the game has enjoyed numerous content updates. Many new heroes and items have been added to the game, but the graphics have largely remained the same – until now. A new update is on the way to upgrade the graphics in League of Legends. Along with the new graphical overhaul, a new 5v5 map will be revealed and another hero will be added (Miss Fortune).
Click to images below to see the full size:
Terrain and Shrubbery
Since League of Legends launched back in October 27, 2009 the game has attracted millions of users world-wide. This is first major graphical update to the game since launch and promises to make the game look sleeker and more modern while maintaining the crisp cartoony look.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest EU: The Awakening of the Emerald Dragon
- Next week, on the 11th of December, the Action-RPG Dragon Nest Europe’s big level 60 update will be launched.
- NEOWIZ GAMES Gets Unreal with New Fantasy MMORPG BLESS
- After an additional year of quiet development, NEOWIZ GAMES unveiled an updated prototype of BLESS, its ambitious, story-driven fantasy massi...
- Shards of War: Bigpoint Announces Major New Update
- Today Bigpoint revealed the details of the biggest update yet to its sci-fi driven MOBA, Shards of War.