League of Legends: New Champion “Gnar” revealed
RIOT Games as recently revealed a new champion for League of Legends known as “Gnar: The Missing Link”. As a yordle born millennia ago, Gnar was captured and trapped in true ice, frozen – quite literally – in time. Civilizations formed and fell as the prehistoric yordle vacantly stared on, but nothing – not even true ice – could confine Gnar forever. After breaking free, he wandered Runeterra until he found himself taken in by his yordle descendants. But, as they would soon discover, there’s a beast behind the boy.
Gnar’s a prehistoric yordle best suited to the Rift’s top lane. A transform champion with clear strengths and weaknesses in both Mini and Mega forms, Gnar fights best when he anticipates his fits of rage, and come late game, brawls most effectively as a tank or fighter.
For more info, visit http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/champion-reveal/gnar-the-missing-link
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon of the Endless: Rougelike RPG coming October 27th
- The quirky and colorful rogue-like dungeon defense game that first reared its head on Early Access in December 2013 has reached the final stag...
- Age of Wushu Yanmen Pass Trailer and Expansion Details
- Age of Wushu’s first expansion, Legends of Mount Hua, is set for arrival August 8
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance Officially Launches on WEBZEN.com
- WEBZEN today announced the official commercial release of its hack 'n' slash MMORPG ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance.