League Of Legends Introduces Rengar The Pridestalker
Rengar the Pridestalker has arrived in Riot Game’s League of Legends.
A melee fighter that can serve as both assassin and jungler, Rengar comes with a Ferocity mechanic which boosts his basic abilities when Ferocity meters are full. He also comes with a unique but optional Bonetooth Necklace item. Rengar comes with the Unseen Predator passive, plus Savagery, Battle Roar, Bola Strike, and the ultimate Thrill of the Hunt that includes the ability to see through the fog of war to locate enemy champions.
See more of Rengar in action in the Champion Spotlight video below!
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Rengar, the Pridestalker
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches on Console
- “The team has created a great console multiplayer experience for fans of The Elder Scrolls,” said Matt Firor.
- Spirit Tales features developer interview
- KoramGame, publisher of Spirit Tales, has just posted a new interview with the game's developer, X-Legend.
- Top 10 Best Browser Games
- MMOHut ranked the top 10 best browser games currently available with reviews, screenshots and more.