League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
Ao Shin has been anticipated since 2013, but the community’s been met with silence. Now, Riot is confirming that it will not be releasing Ao Shin as he has been known, but will release a dragon champion in the first half of 2016 known as Aurelion Sol (name not final).
Ao Shin had been shelved for a while due to the entire concept being a development roadblock due to his initial kit, movement issues, and thematic roots. In short, Ao Shin just never “fit” into League of Legends.
The new champion will aim to deliver that epic dragon champion experience, and Riot promises more news soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Viking Race: Valkyrie
- The latest Camelot Unchained race reveal comes straight from their official site as the contents of the backstory were deemed a bit too much t...
- Digimon Masters Online begins March Carnival
- A special Carnival event has begun in Digimon Masters Online.
- Chronicle Closed Beta Date Confirmed
- Jagex has confirmed that the PC closed beta for its upcoming online strategy card game, Chronicle: RuneScape Legends, will begin on Nov 25.