League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
Ao Shin has been anticipated since 2013, but the community’s been met with silence. Now, Riot is confirming that it will not be releasing Ao Shin as he has been known, but will release a dragon champion in the first half of 2016 known as Aurelion Sol (name not final).
Ao Shin had been shelved for a while due to the entire concept being a development roadblock due to his initial kit, movement issues, and thematic roots. In short, Ao Shin just never “fit” into League of Legends.
The new champion will aim to deliver that epic dragon champion experience, and Riot promises more news soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Hits 4 Million Players
- Firefly Studios can proudly reveal that the game has reached its four millionth player registration.
- Psychemon Slams in to Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces the limited edition release of Psychemon in Digimon Masters Online.
- New Player-Designed Fellows Debut in Silkroad Online
- Joymax has announced that three new player-designed Fellows have been added today to Silkroad Online.