League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Top Most Popular Free MMORPGs
- Many free to play MMOs have many more players and are growing in popularity much faster. Here are some of the most well known.
- Forsaken World Awakening Expansion Now Available
- Forsaken World Awakening allows players to battle the most difficult bosses in the game on the new Ever Abyss map.
- Silkroaders Go Into Recruiting Mode For 2nd Annual Joymax Day
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today begins their celebration of the second annual Joymax Day, which includes events for...