League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Founder’s Packs In Depth
- This week we sat down to talk to Behaviour Interactive's studio head Miguel Caron in-depth about the Founder’s Pack program.
- RuneFest 2014 Tickets Go On Sale
- Jagex has officially begun sales for the 2014 RuneFest. Whether purchasing online or through in in-game cash shop, you can now claim your tick...
- SMITE: Patch Notes: 3.14 Force of Nature
- First, let's look at Terra! Terra's a Guardian in the Roman Pantheon, Grandmother to Jupiter.