League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle Command Review
- Battle Commands takes on the strategic approach where you build up structures and units that provide either defense, offense, and/or resources
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive. Ntreev USA, the North American MMO publisher, is changing names. Players can now expect more games and bett...
- Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
- In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games.