League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Samuro & Heroes Brawl Now Live
- Heroes of the Storm has launched a major content update today, adding the new hero Samuro, and the new mode Heroes Brawl.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Global Review
- But despite all the ups and downs of its initial English release: Is DFO worthy of having a second chance at life?
- Blacklight Retribution Reveals World's End
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed details about World's End, a new update for Blacklight: Retribution coming with this week's...