League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Introduces First Raid on Nov 17
- ArenaNet™ today announced that Spirit Vale, the first major update and raid experience for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™ is coming Nov 17...
- Broforce: New Alien Infestation Update Available
- Fight to defend civilization as aliens encroach upon all that free people hold dear in Broforce's latest and largest update yet. Aliens, ...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches on Console
- “The team has created a great console multiplayer experience for fans of The Elder Scrolls,” said Matt Firor.