League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners Con League of Legends Fest Set for Nov 1
- Summoners Con, an organization that specializes in bringing together the community and pro players for the ultimate League of Legends experien...
- Lake-town Expansion Released For The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
- Kabam today released Lake-town Expansion Pack for its popular mobile game The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth, which is co-published with War...
- ASTA Increases the Challenge of "Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers"
- Webzen today released a new content update for its Asian fantasy MMORPG ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds.