League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika: The White Knights Celebrates 600th Day
- GAMEVIL’s action RPG, Kritika: The White Knight’s has surpassed its 600th day of service.
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code PC Localized Review
- Melty Blood is an Anime-style fighting game that has roots in anime such as FATE/Stay Night.
- Conquer Online 3.0 Kingdom War Update Set to Launch
- Conquer Online's newest expansion, Kingdom War, will be launched on the 15th of October, 2015.