League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tower of Nightmares Releases for Guild Wars 2
- NCSoft and ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced that Tower of Nightmares, a terrifying new content updat...
- Ascend: Hand of Kul - Now Available on Steam
- Today, the gods have unleahsed Caos onto the world of PC Gaming. Signal Studios is proud to announce Ascend: Hand of Kul is now live and avail...
- Brawlhalla Beta Impressions
- With the upcoming release of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, the recent announcement that Street Fighter 5 will be heading to the PC and the poss...