League of Legends: Aatrox, the Darkin Blade Champion Spotlight
The latest Champion Spotlight focuses on Aatrox, the Darkin Blade. Aatrox belongs to the ancient race known as the Darkin and his combination of mobility and survivability should suit those with an aggressive playstyle. This melee champion is an ideal fit for the struggle to dominate the top lane and excels as a duelist and team fighter with some potent lifesteal. Aatrox’s mobility gives him an innate ability to pressure enemy carries in team fights, and he can stylishly put them to the sword with his abilities.
Blood Thirst grants Aatrox plenty of sustain to take on enemy initiators and tanks. When Aatrox is in deep, the area of effect burst and extra range from Massacre, plus the slow on Blades of Torment can prevent high-value targets from escaping his grasp. Meanwhile, the consistent healing from Blood Thirst and resurrection effect from Blood Well keep him alive long enough to cut through enemy champions and leave his mark on the top lane.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds Adrift Sky Island Creation Tool Impressions
- You play as a Skypirate; and come on, who hasn’t secretly fantasized about being a Skypirate?
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta Now Live in Europe
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that beta servers are now live in Europe for the highly antic...
- Shaiya Expansion Pack The Relic of Mystra Released
- This week a new patch called The Relic of Mystra has been introduced for Aeria Game's free MMMORPG Shaiya which adds a bunch of new conte...