League of Legends: Aatrox, the Darkin Blade Champion Spotlight
The latest Champion Spotlight focuses on Aatrox, the Darkin Blade. Aatrox belongs to the ancient race known as the Darkin and his combination of mobility and survivability should suit those with an aggressive playstyle. This melee champion is an ideal fit for the struggle to dominate the top lane and excels as a duelist and team fighter with some potent lifesteal. Aatrox’s mobility gives him an innate ability to pressure enemy carries in team fights, and he can stylishly put them to the sword with his abilities.
Blood Thirst grants Aatrox plenty of sustain to take on enemy initiators and tanks. When Aatrox is in deep, the area of effect burst and extra range from Massacre, plus the slow on Blades of Torment can prevent high-value targets from escaping his grasp. Meanwhile, the consistent healing from Blood Thirst and resurrection effect from Blood Well keep him alive long enough to cut through enemy champions and leave his mark on the top lane.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Doom Multiplayer Beta Preview
- The first thing I noticed when getting into the game, is that they followed the trends of the last generation of successful FPS games.
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Interview
- With Fury of the Feywild on the horizon for Neverwinter, we had an opportunity to ask some questions of Perfect World Entertainment and Crypti...
- Endless Legend Tempest DLC Review
- Tempest is the latest DLC for the highly acclaimed 4x fantasy edition of Endless, Endless Legend.