League of Angels opens their 100th server
R2Games has announced the launch of the 100th server for its recently released MMO League of Angels. Released earlier this year on January 10th, the game witnessed a massive influx of players over the following weeks, reaching over 1 million registers in under a month.
To celebrate, R2Games will be holding special in-game events and dialing up the rewards. Ranging from daily login extras to ranking prizes and surprise gifts, the game promises to have something for all who join the new server upon release. More information on these events can be found here.
In addition to the celebrations, a number of new features are being added this week, including: Mount Bless, Hero Bless, Guild Boss, Raiders and a Mini-Client for the game. These new additions will be updated gradually to each server, starting from servers 1 and 2.
For more information, visit http://loa.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Hut Stream (4/4) Featuring Original Blood & The Elder Scrolls Online
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Shards Online Heats Up Its Kickstarter Campaign
- Citadel Studios is kicking off the second week of its Kickstarter Campaign for Shards Online today with some explosive new developments.
- Lineage II: Release Date for Infinite Odyssey Expansion Announced
- Infinite Odyssey launches as part of Lineage II’s 11th Anniversary, and demonstrates NCSOFT’s strong commitment to creating new content.