League of Angels opens their 100th server
R2Games has announced the launch of the 100th server for its recently released MMO League of Angels. Released earlier this year on January 10th, the game witnessed a massive influx of players over the following weeks, reaching over 1 million registers in under a month.
To celebrate, R2Games will be holding special in-game events and dialing up the rewards. Ranging from daily login extras to ranking prizes and surprise gifts, the game promises to have something for all who join the new server upon release. More information on these events can be found here.
In addition to the celebrations, a number of new features are being added this week, including: Mount Bless, Hero Bless, Guild Boss, Raiders and a Mini-Client for the game. These new additions will be updated gradually to each server, starting from servers 1 and 2.
For more information, visit http://loa.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- LOTRO: Riders of Rohan Gets Official Release Date
- Turbine has announced that The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan will launch on September 5.
- World of Tanks Blitz German Tank Destroyers Roll In
- World of Tanks update 2.11 lets loose a number of German tank destroyers from the famous Grille 15 branch, as well as new map Vineyards.
- Alteil Horizons Kickstarter Interview
- The story revolves around an epic war between the Solar Kingdom of Folrart, and the Duchy of Crest – which fights under the banner of the cr...