League of Angels: Now published by ValcoJoy
Recently announced, ValcoJoy is a new online game publisher focused on releasing browser based titles, and one of their latest titles is increasingly popular “League of Angels” MMOm where players command a team of angels, train them, prepare them for combat in the massive PvP arenas, craft items for them to increase their battle prowess.
It will be very similar to the open being hosted by GTArcade, but will require a new account in order to play.
For more info, visit http://loa.valcogames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Introduces Senior Programmers from Stretch Goal
- After a lengthy search, and one rather rough false start, CityState Games has officially introduced the two hired senior engineers.
- Cubical Drift's Founder Talks To The Planets3 Community
- Founder of Cubical Drift, Michel Thomazeau, talks about the creation and gameplay of Planets3 as its Kickstarter comes to a close.
- Dreadnought PAX South Hands On Preview
- Dreadnought is a team-based space arena shooter. The twist, however, is the scale of the ships involved -- they’re absolutely massive.