League of Angels – Marriage System, New Angel & Valentine’s Day Event
In light of Valentine’s Day, new features have been added to League of Angels, where players that are lucky enough to have found their in-game soul mate will now be able to get hitched, while those who are less fortunate will still enjoy commanding the new Angel Amora obtained from partaking in the special Valentine’s Day event.
In addition to the pleasing experience of affirming their love for one another, players who marry in-game will also receive bonuses to key attributes that improve the strength of their main character. Attribute bonuses can be boosted to maximum strength by using Love Crystals that increase the couple’s affection for one another. Just like real marriages, wedding rings and the proper attire are required, plus the couple must hold a wedding ceremony full of friends and free food! The wedding rings and attire aren’t simply some fancy bling as both will give the bearer a significant boost to key attributes such as HP, physical attack, magic attack, agility, and defense. On the flip side, if all turns sour after the romantic honeymoon phase, players may end up with a divorce notice where upon divorce they will lose all attribute bonuses.
For more information, visit: http://angel.gtarcade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Batmobile DLC Available Now
- The iconic Batmobile from the highly-anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, is available for purchase.
- Guardians of Divinity and Siegelord April Updates Revealed
- 37Games has just announced updates for its Myth-inspired APRG Guardians of Divinity and SLG Siegelord in mid-April.
- Everlight Begins Closed Beta Registration
- KoramGame has announced today that closed beta registration for Everlight is now available on the official Everlight Facebook Page.