League of Legends Patch Notes 6.7 + Taric Rework
One of the OG champions, League of Legends has long promised a revisit to the Gem Knight Taric. Now at last that wait is almost over, as Taric has been reborn with a new kit, new audio, new lore, and improved flowing hair! He’s playable now on the public beta environment but below you can catch his abilities.
Taric infuses his next two basic attacks whenever he casts an ability. He swings faster with these two attacks, which deal increased damage and reduce his cooldowns.
Taric heals himself and all nearby allies based on the number of Starlight’s Touch charges he’s stored. Taric generates up to three charges over time.
All of Taric’s abilities are simultaneously cast from both Taric and his linked ally.
Passive: Bastion increases Taric’s armor.
Active: Taric links with an ally, shielding them from damage. Bastion remains on Taric’s ally until he recasts it onto another ally, or the two move far enough apart to break their link.
After a brief delay, Taric fires out a short wave of celestial energy in a target direction that stuns all enemies struck.
Taric calls on the stars themselves for protection. After a moderate delay, he and all nearby allies become invulnerable for a few seconds.
Catch videos of his ability and recommended playstyle in the rift on the official reveal page!
Also be sure to catch the update 6.7 patch notes including big changes to Soraka and Poppy. Plus some merging of splash art with the Chinese versions!
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Ground Attack previewed
- Wargaming.net has released details about the new strafing planes in World of Warplanes.
- DC Universe Online's War of the Light Part II DLC Available Now
- In the game's 12th downloadable content (DLC) pack, players continue to unravel the mystery behind the loss of the emotional entities and...
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Death and Rebirth of an Industry
- A pattern is developing. This pattern is not independent to our industry. It’s the Internet and it’s growing. Hiding information is becomi...