League of Legends Launches Clubs
League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.
Clubs are player-created social groups, allowing players to chat and group up with a large selection of friends. Clubs offer persistent chat rooms available out of the game. Up to 49 players can be invited into a club currently (with the cap likely increasing at a later date).
Clubs can be found in the social panel where “chat rooms” used to be. Players can be part of multiple clubs and represent their club on the battlefield by showing a tag in-game.
More info is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Prepares For Colosseum Battles!
- WarpPortal is proud to introduce their first update to, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, which offers players a whole new way to do ba...
- Dungeon Fighter Online: Act 6 ‘Dies Irae’ Released
- Neople Inc. announced today the release of Act 6 ‘Dies Irae’ in the global version of the Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan
- It was a bit of a surprise to discover, today, that Blizzard's officially cancelled Titan.