League of Legends Launches Clubs
League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.
Clubs are player-created social groups, allowing players to chat and group up with a large selection of friends. Clubs offer persistent chat rooms available out of the game. Up to 49 players can be invited into a club currently (with the cap likely increasing at a later date).
Clubs can be found in the social panel where “chat rooms” used to be. Players can be part of multiple clubs and represent their club on the battlefield by showing a tag in-game.
More info is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Repulse officially launches
- Aeria Games has announced the official commercial launch of Repulse today.
- Forge of Empires announces closed beta
- InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will begin closed beta testing on March 29.
- SMITE'S New God Chronos Unleashed
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released their latest addition to the growing SMITE roster: Chronos, Keeper of Time.