League of Angels II Unveils Mythic Heroes
GTArcade is excited to introduce new Mythic Heroes to their hugely popular 3D MMORPG League of Angels II. The Angel Kingdoms each welcome their strongest champion to join the fight against the dark forces.
- The first 3 Mythic Heroes being included are:
- Moira: The Angel of the Apocalypse and ruler of the Tempest Kingdom
- Rei: Dhyana Champion from the Celestial Kingdom
- Pamela: The Twilight Queen from the Midas Kingdom.
Harness the power of Mythic Heroes:
As one of the strongest Angels, Moira’s Omnipotent Eye grants her “Divine Gaze”, one of her skills that gives her a chance to negate any damage she takes. Her ultimate skill, “Apocalypse”, deals extreme damage to all enemies and reduces their rage.
Rei is a famed Dhyana Champion and one of the greatest martial arts masters of his people, with skills that can rival the Three Dhyana Saints. His mastery of combat make him formidable on offense and defense. His Golden Barrier skill gives the team a powerful shield that can turn the tides of a battle.
Pamela, the Twilight Queen, is one of the few beings that can resist the influences of Hades. With the eternal soul of a dragon, Pamela’s unique composition makes her immune to all negative status effects, while able to reduce the attack of all enemies. This Queen will not go down so easily.
Summon Your Own Mythic Hero: Players can obtain Mythic Hero shards from the Hero Shop, blitzing Chapters 13 and 18 of Elite Dungeon, and as rewards from various in-game events. This Friday and Saturday, Mythic Hero shards will be available in Charm Rankings! Get a red hero and win the Charm title at the same time!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Demon Tribe Review: Say Hello to the New Challenger!
- MMOHuts reviews Demon Tribe, a mobile game by Sega that blends CCG, MOBA, and RPG gameplay, and is available exclusively for the iOS.
- The Repopulation Coming to Windows in Q4 2015
- The Repopulation, the Kickstarter-funded sci-fi sandbox MMORPG from Above and Beyond Technologies, will launch for Windows in Q4 of 2015.
- Arcane Legends Dives into Deep Sea Pirate Adventure
- Claim an exclusive new weapon with Arcane Legends' latest update!