League of Angels II Introduces Team Domination Cross-Server PvP Mode
Following the massive Multi-lingual update to League of Angels II, Youzu is pushing even harder to bring their players together like never before. This week news arrives of Team Domination mode, the latest cross-server PvP challenge!
Team Domination allows you to team up with your allies to take on the world of League of Angels II in intense arena battles. Learn to work together and prepare your squad for what’s to come! Once you reach level 55, you’re ready to represent your server in the X-Server Domination mode! Climb the ranked ladder to rise to the top 3 coveted spots on your server, and claim the title of X-Server Monarch!
But the ultimate challenge of your guild still awaits in X-Server Expedition! X-Server Expedition is a trial of wits and courage requiring guild members to fight strategically against rival guilds, win challenging battles, and finish Expedition Tasks in a limited time to maximize the great rewards!
League of Angels II has never been more competitive. Forge your path to glory today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Launches for Xbox One on June 3
- Frontier Developments announces some major news for Elite Dangerous on all platforms.
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Demos Available at Select Stores
- Tippett Studio & Happy Giant have teamed up with gaming shops to give players a chance to try HoloGrid: Monster Battle in person.