League of Angels II Introduces Team Domination Cross-Server PvP Mode
Following the massive Multi-lingual update to League of Angels II, Youzu is pushing even harder to bring their players together like never before. This week news arrives of Team Domination mode, the latest cross-server PvP challenge!
Team Domination allows you to team up with your allies to take on the world of League of Angels II in intense arena battles. Learn to work together and prepare your squad for what’s to come! Once you reach level 55, you’re ready to represent your server in the X-Server Domination mode! Climb the ranked ladder to rise to the top 3 coveted spots on your server, and claim the title of X-Server Monarch!
But the ultimate challenge of your guild still awaits in X-Server Expedition! X-Server Expedition is a trial of wits and courage requiring guild members to fight strategically against rival guilds, win challenging battles, and finish Expedition Tasks in a limited time to maximize the great rewards!
League of Angels II has never been more competitive. Forge your path to glory today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guncraft Coming Soon to Xbox With Exclusive New Features
- Guncraft: Blocked And Loaded will be available for digital download on the Xbox 360 on July 14, 2015.
- Crusaders of Light: Press Preview
- So what is Crusaders of Light? It’s a PC-styled MMO built for mobile and is set in the world of Malura.
- Trion Worlds Launches ArcheAge Heroes Awaken Update 2.0 Tomorrow
- ArcheAge, Trion Worlds’ free-to-play fantasy sandbox MMORPG, will be receiving its most significant update since launch, Heroes Awaken.