Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
The game is a unique blend of renaissance stylings of the 16th century accompanied by fast-paced, action packed arena combat. The launch of the game will also provide players with brand new maps, an entirely new character, powerful new weapons, and more game modes to compete against one another. Each character in the game has their own unique playstyle and storyline, letting players immerse themselves in the story as well as the action.
Players can download the game on the GameFuse website as of right now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes unleashes Halloween update and new expansion
- Celtic Heroes has unleashed a brand new expansion and Halloween update encompassing an all new level of Gelebron’s Tower and Samhain.
- Infinity Wars: Reborn Reveals Major Overhaul
- Infinity Wars has received an enormous content update and a nearly-complete overhaul of its art and user interface.
- Haunted Empire - Ghosts of the Three Kingdoms Android Mobile Review
- Haunted Empire – Ghosts of the Three Kingdoms is a mobile game that has been quite popular in various places across the globe.