Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
The game is a unique blend of renaissance stylings of the 16th century accompanied by fast-paced, action packed arena combat. The launch of the game will also provide players with brand new maps, an entirely new character, powerful new weapons, and more game modes to compete against one another. Each character in the game has their own unique playstyle and storyline, letting players immerse themselves in the story as well as the action.
Players can download the game on the GameFuse website as of right now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames Reveals Pockie Pirates Chapter 11 Gameplay Features
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today detailed a host of new gameplay features set to be introduced to award-winning free-to-pla...
- Divinity: Original Sin Launching in Spring 2014
- Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin.
- RiotZone Purifies With Fire
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.