Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
The game is a unique blend of renaissance stylings of the 16th century accompanied by fast-paced, action packed arena combat. The launch of the game will also provide players with brand new maps, an entirely new character, powerful new weapons, and more game modes to compete against one another. Each character in the game has their own unique playstyle and storyline, letting players immerse themselves in the story as well as the action.
Players can download the game on the GameFuse website as of right now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CABAL II Cartel Extension Update Now Live
- The new CABAL 2 “Cartel Extension” update comes just in time for Spring filled with a load of new features to keep fans of the game playin...
- Arena of Heroes Now Available
- Zattikka, the digital games entertainment group, today announced that its game development studio Sneaky Games has launched Arena of Heroes, t...
- Hunted Cow Releases Eldevin Founder Packs
- Hunted Cow announced today that its Founder Packs are now available for Eldevin, its highly anticipated browser-based massively multiplayer on...