Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
The game is a unique blend of renaissance stylings of the 16th century accompanied by fast-paced, action packed arena combat. The launch of the game will also provide players with brand new maps, an entirely new character, powerful new weapons, and more game modes to compete against one another. Each character in the game has their own unique playstyle and storyline, letting players immerse themselves in the story as well as the action.
Players can download the game on the GameFuse website as of right now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: CBT2 Announced for South Korea
- Tree of Savior: CBT2 Announced for South Korea - New classes, quests and more
- Felspire Releases New Class Changing Update
- Felspire of 37Games will release its latest Update with Version 2.7 on October 27th, a few days before Halloween
- World of Tanks Blitz: New Battle Missions Released
- Put your skills to the test in new Battle Missions