Latest PlanetSide 2 Update Rolls Out with GU13
PlanetSide 2‘s Game Update 13 (GU13) is now live, and Sony Online Entertainment has exciting new updates that are sure to fire up battle-ready soldiers, including enabling the Lattice System on Esamir. Esamir has undergone a virtual facelift to help support the addition of lattice connections on the continent, so soldiers must strategize accordingly! Features include enhancements and modifications to a majority of the facilities and outposts on the continent.
This update also brings new weapons to the marketplace, including a NS-7 PDW SMG, ideal for medium and short range attacks, and faction pistols — LA3 Desperado (New Conglomerate), TS2 Inquisitor (Terran Republic), and the Cerberus (Vanu Sovereignty).
Additional new features with GU13 include: Vanu Sovereignty weapon audio overhaul, improved reticule feedback, a chatbox to the respawn screen, additional platoon leader waypoints (per squad) and tutorial additions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes:Launches New Server w/ Major Update
- Sentinel Heroes’ growth has been impressive already, and it’s continuing to flourish. Sentinel Heroes Studios announces the release of a n...
- Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins
- Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins - Special Campaign Offers Free Login Periods and Discounts
- STO Updated Review 2016
- What IS Star Trek Online? It’s an experience for one thing.