Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever – Divinity:Original Sin II, the sequel to “Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year,” Divinity:Original Sin.
Eager to involve the RPG community as early as possible, Larian Studios will be returning to Kickstarter on August 26th.
Fans can now suggest which rewards they would like to see offered during the Kickstarter campaign by voting and offering feedback on www.divinityoriginalsin2.com.
A prototype of Divinity: Original Sin II will also be playable at PAX Prime, highlighting some of the game’s unique features!
In addition to being among the first to go hands-on with Larian Studio’s upcoming RPG, attendees will have the chance to meet the developers and win (some very cool) prizes.
Come meet us at PAX Prime in Booth #6011.
More information on Divinity:Original Sin II will be unveiled on August 26th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowbound launches S1 in GameDP
- Shadowbound is a new browser-based MMORPG behind well-known browser games such as Monkey King Online and Zombies Ate My Pizza. It is a F2P MMO...
- Transformers Universe Prepares for Beta with Founders Packs
- today announced the launch of the TRANSFORMERS Universe Founders program, giving TRANSFORMERS fans a chance to be immortalized in the Founders...
- Brave Frontier and The King of Fighters Collaboration Announced
- From July 15 to August 12, players can recruit renowned rumblers of the series into their Brave Frontier squad.