Lands of Hope: New Legions of Lost Expansion Available
On January 1st 2015 the first expansion for Lands of Hope Redemption was released. In Legions of the Lost players search to unravel the mystery of the lost legion and how they vanished 100 years ago!
The Lost Lands feature at least 10 new maps containing new monsters, quests and loot to uncover!
New features include:
- 10 new Maps
- New Mythical, Demon and Undead monster sub-factions
- Taming of Bosses and World Bosses to create Meatshield pets.
- Items themed around the new Demon / Undead / Mythical Killer skills and Scarlet Legion items and loot
- New Mythical beast races such as Unicorns, Pegasus etc …
- New “mounted” player sprite. Players gain the ability to ride!
- New passive Skinning skill to increase hide gains from monster kills.
- New skill Exploration, allowing you to discover things in areas of the map you never saw before!
You can play Lands of Hope Redemption directly from the website at http://www.lohalpha.com via Facebook at https://apps.facebook.com/lohredemption/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=2&fb_bmpos=_2 and via Kongregate at http://kongregate.com/games/Forlorngames/lands-of-hope-redemption
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile's First PvP Invitational Tournament Streams This Weekend
- Following an eventful and well-received PvP Season One, Path of Exile will be hosting the game's very first PvP invitational this weekend...
- ESL One Frankfurt 2014 Tickets Sold Out In Minutes
- ESL One Frankfurt 2014 sold out the first wave of tickets within minutes of their release on Friday.