Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4. The game has received a positive evaluation with Epic Games, bringing a “considerable improvement in terms of both game quality graphics and programming.” The team is working on ways to utilize the engine’s full potential. The team notes this will change the timing of its crowdfunding campaign by a few months but allows the development of new ideas and innovations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Blade Teases Clothing For Costumes and Clubbing
- Feeling scandalous? Scarlet Blade's costume systems cover you from head to toe, and even include lingerie.
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.
- Drakensang Online Review
- Overall, saving humankind from utter destruction is loads of fun in this fantasy themed MMORPG.