Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4. The game has received a positive evaluation with Epic Games, bringing a “considerable improvement in terms of both game quality graphics and programming.” The team is working on ways to utilize the engine’s full potential. The team notes this will change the timing of its crowdfunding campaign by a few months but allows the development of new ideas and innovations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny release date announced
- The snail team is happy to announce the release date for the upcoming expansion to Age of Wushu. The next expansion, called Winds of Destiny w...
- Ignited Games Welcomes Son Destan Players
- Ignited Games, publisher of Rosh Online, have announced their welcome to Son Destan (Karos Online Turkey Version) players.
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...