Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4. The game has received a positive evaluation with Epic Games, bringing a “considerable improvement in terms of both game quality graphics and programming.” The team is working on ways to utilize the engine’s full potential. The team notes this will change the timing of its crowdfunding campaign by a few months but allows the development of new ideas and innovations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Civilizations III Launches on Steam
- The universe of space strategy games just got a lot bigger with today’s launch of Galactic Civilizations III on PC.
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...
- Travian Full Review
- Travian is a widely popular strategy game that is beginning to show its age.