La Tale Reveals Long Awaited Season 2: Storm Update
OGPlanet, a publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, reveals the long awaited Season 2: Storm update to La Tale, the longstanding fantasy MMORPG with massive customization and a reputation for the friendliest community on the F2P net. Fans of La Tale following its progress on Asian servers have been frantic with excitement over Storm’s Western release for quite some time. But for those unfamiliar with what all Storm brings, check the graphic below.
“We’re thrilled to be finally rolling out Storm for our North American players,” said Jason H. Lee, Executive Director of OGPlanet. “The La Tale community is incredibly enthusiastic and they bring so much to the online play experience. We’re very happy to have such a supportive group of players.”
Be sure to stay up-to-date on the progress of the patch at http://latale.ogplanet.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Releases New Contemporary Era
- Forge of Empires gets into the trick-or-treating mood this month with two weeks full of spooky rhyming and an anticipated treat: the release o...
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: Community Livestream & Economy Patch Live
- Aventurine SA addresses custom roles and the economy with its latest patch and stream event for Darkfall Unholy Wars.
- Death Stair - PAX South 2016
- As a runner, your mainly reliant on your ability to dodge and keep moving, though some perks are promised to make your life just a bit easier.