La Tale Reveals Long Awaited Season 2: Storm Update
OGPlanet, a publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, reveals the long awaited Season 2: Storm update to La Tale, the longstanding fantasy MMORPG with massive customization and a reputation for the friendliest community on the F2P net. Fans of La Tale following its progress on Asian servers have been frantic with excitement over Storm’s Western release for quite some time. But for those unfamiliar with what all Storm brings, check the graphic below.
“We’re thrilled to be finally rolling out Storm for our North American players,” said Jason H. Lee, Executive Director of OGPlanet. “The La Tale community is incredibly enthusiastic and they bring so much to the online play experience. We’re very happy to have such a supportive group of players.”
Be sure to stay up-to-date on the progress of the patch at http://latale.ogplanet.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Saga (Dragonica Online) Review
- With its unique and addictive gameplay Dragon Saga is one of the best free to play side scrolling MMORPGs currently on the market.
- Heroes In The Sky Declares an Intercontinental Occupational War
- GamesCampus today launched its 2nd annual US vs. EU Occupational War event designed for players across the globe to fight for their nation and...
- First Annual Midgard Exposition And Bazaar Arrives in Ragnarok
- Ragnarok Online is celebrating its 9th anniversary with a special new event for players.