Kung Fu Panda World Now Online
DreamWorks is giving prospective players the opportunity to take a ‘sneak peak’ at their upcoming browser based MMO, Kung Fu Panda World. Based on the popular animated movie, the game is intend for a family audience. While initially free to play, Kung Fu Panda World will require a $5.95/month subscription to gain access to many premium features.
This fremium model is very popular among browser games geared towards children. Disney’s Club Penguin, Pixie Hollow, and World of Cars Online all make use of a similar pricing model.
The game will include many activities such as kart racing, launching fireworks, and other mini games. Fans of the movie should definitely check the game out. We’ll take a look at the game ourselves as it approaches official release. DreamWorks has been developing Kung Fu Panda World since 2008 so let’s see if it shakes up the browser based gaming market a bit!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zenonia S: Rifts in Time Launched Worldwide on Mobile
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time is now available worldwide on App Store and Google Play.
- Nexon Korea Brings Preta on Android to Select Markets
- Preparing for the global release later this year, players in select regions can now unlock the secrets of Preta.
- Battlefield Hardline Joins the EA Access Vault
- Starting today, EA Access members can experience the strategy, speed and story of Battlefield™ Hardline as the game enters The Vault.