Kung Fu Panda World Now Online
DreamWorks is giving prospective players the opportunity to take a ‘sneak peak’ at their upcoming browser based MMO, Kung Fu Panda World. Based on the popular animated movie, the game is intend for a family audience. While initially free to play, Kung Fu Panda World will require a $5.95/month subscription to gain access to many premium features.
This fremium model is very popular among browser games geared towards children. Disney’s Club Penguin, Pixie Hollow, and World of Cars Online all make use of a similar pricing model.
The game will include many activities such as kart racing, launching fireworks, and other mini games. Fans of the movie should definitely check the game out. We’ll take a look at the game ourselves as it approaches official release. DreamWorks has been developing Kung Fu Panda World since 2008 so let’s see if it shakes up the browser based gaming market a bit!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.
- Pandora Saga, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, and Battlespace to Close
- February 28th will mark the end of online PC publication by Marvelous USA. This means the closure of Pandora Saga: Age of Discord, Shin Megami...
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
- Ubisoft has announced the open beta testing dates for The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, along with upcoming changes to the game.