Kung Fu Panda World Now Online
DreamWorks is giving prospective players the opportunity to take a ‘sneak peak’ at their upcoming browser based MMO, Kung Fu Panda World. Based on the popular animated movie, the game is intend for a family audience. While initially free to play, Kung Fu Panda World will require a $5.95/month subscription to gain access to many premium features.
This fremium model is very popular among browser games geared towards children. Disney’s Club Penguin, Pixie Hollow, and World of Cars Online all make use of a similar pricing model.
The game will include many activities such as kart racing, launching fireworks, and other mini games. Fans of the movie should definitely check the game out. We’ll take a look at the game ourselves as it approaches official release. DreamWorks has been developing Kung Fu Panda World since 2008 so let’s see if it shakes up the browser based gaming market a bit!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Announcing: Winds of Destiny
- “Winds of Destiny”, the sixth free expansion of Age of Wushu is set to release this October.
- The First MMORPG - The Early History of the Genre
- Meridian59 was released in late 1996 and Ultima Online was released in 1997, but these weren't the first two online games.
- Eternal Crusade Hosts 10th Livestream
- Team Critical Hit will be hosting a special episode of our weekly Livestream for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade. The team has really been maki...