Kung Fu Panda World Now Online
DreamWorks is giving prospective players the opportunity to take a ‘sneak peak’ at their upcoming browser based MMO, Kung Fu Panda World. Based on the popular animated movie, the game is intend for a family audience. While initially free to play, Kung Fu Panda World will require a $5.95/month subscription to gain access to many premium features.
This fremium model is very popular among browser games geared towards children. Disney’s Club Penguin, Pixie Hollow, and World of Cars Online all make use of a similar pricing model.
The game will include many activities such as kart racing, launching fireworks, and other mini games. Fans of the movie should definitely check the game out. We’ll take a look at the game ourselves as it approaches official release. DreamWorks has been developing Kung Fu Panda World since 2008 so let’s see if it shakes up the browser based gaming market a bit!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fable Legends Cancelled in Surprise Announcement
- In a shocking announcement this morning, Microsoft revealed that it was cancelling development on Fable Legends.
- Elsword Raises Level Cap; Launches Two New Areas
- Kill3rCombo has released a brand new update for its manga-inspired brawler Elsword, which raises the level cap to 56, and releases two new lev...
- Blade & Soul May 21st Livestream Facts Recap
- After several years of waiting, NCSoft has finally re-announced that Blade & Soul will be coming to the west (for REALS this time)