KOG Games To Publish MMORPG Action-Brawler Grand Chase
Leading game developer and publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, KOG Games (Kill3rCombo) announced today that they will now wholly service their acclaimed action-brawler Grand Chase.
Starting now, Grand Chase players can apply for the transfer of their account, all characters (including current EXP and Levels) and character items to the brand new KOG Games Grand Chase service. Current Grand Chase players will notice that the game login has changed slightly and some new information is required for successful game login. Along with the Account Name and Password, an Email field entry will be required to validate and secure your Grand Chase account transfer. This application for transfer will only be allowed until the current Gamerage.com game service ends. Once the current service closes, the transfer application will no longer be offered. So, hurry and login to the game to complete your transfer application now! Though the KOG Games Grand Chase servers are not yet available, they will be open soon. Keep your eyes on the KOG Games website as Grand Chase announcements will be posted regularly!
New Grand Chase Site: http://grandchaseonline.com/
“KOG Games is strongly committed to the players that have made Grand Chase the iconic action MMO brawler that it is, and we’re just getting started, said Eugene Kim, CEO of KOG Games. “We couldn’t be more proud that Grand Chase is coming home to the KOG family.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Combat League Begins Now on PC
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment are proud to introduce our newest in-game event, the Neverwinter Combat League.
- Trick and Loot in The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot's Halloween Open House
- Have Halloween fun and get an early look at TMQFEL during its closed beta!
- Wargaming America Gives Back In Honor of National Military Appreciation Month
- Wargaming today announced special in-game promotions for its massively successful PC action MMO game World of Tanks during the month of May in...