Knock Some Heads With BigHead Bash From Aeria Games
KNOCK SOME HEADS WITH BIGHEAD BASH FROM AERIA GAMES
Frantic and Zany Browser-Based Multiplayer Shooting Game Now Available on Aeria Games Network
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Nov. 6, 2012 – Hang on tight, because heads are gonna roll! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of BigHead Bash through the Aeria Games network. This popular browser game allows players to blast away all kinds of toys with over-the-top, side-scrolling shooting action.
Much of BigHead Bash’s charm lies in the familiar characters that come to life as player-controlled vinyl toys, many from recognizable brands such as Alice: Madness Returns. Not even politics are safe from being comically skewered—political puppets with names like Obaminator, Bushwhacker, and El Rominee, are also a part of the mayhem.
The team-based matches in BigHead Bash are swift and frenetic. Teams can lay waste to their opponents with a huge assortment of weapons, from conventional arms like machine guns and sniper rifles to outlandish contraptions such as pepper grinders and tea cannons taken from the warped world of Alice. Going on a kill streak causes characters’ heads to inflate, boosting their damage but also making them a bigger target for the enemy team.
BigHead Bash is browser-based and does not require a download, and like all Aeria Games titles, it is free-to-play. Players can start shooting right now at http://bigheadbash.aeriagames.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Era Closed Beta will Go Live Today
- Dark Era (http://darkera.game321.com/), a 3D hardcore ARPG, will begin closed beta testing at 8:00 (GMT) today.
- Legendary Champions Shutting Down February 28
- Legendary Champions, the 3D fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is shutting down on February 28, 2011.
- Bigpoint Reveals New Information on Universal Monsters Online
- Bigpoint announced new details on its upcoming browser-based MOBA, Universal Monsters Online.