Knight’s Fable Open Beta Announced
GTArcade is excited to announce we’re all set to release the Open Beta of our highly anticipated MMORPG title, Knight’s Fable, at the end of May! Knight’s Fable will feature all the great features that fans of MMORPG’s love, such as an expansive loot system, tons of rare gear, gems, heroes, trainable beasts, and a PvP arena! Heroes looking for a new challenge and wanting to get their hands on the game as soon as possible are invited to sign up at www.gtarcade.com.
“We’re confident that Knight’s Fable will be a success.” Said Frances Sun, Product Manager for Knight’s Fable. “Players can train heroes and beasts, and then use them together in battle alongside their main character. Many MMORPG’s only offer the opportunity to level up a single character. ”
Thousands of Items and Equipment
Raid dungeons and scour the lands in search of epic loot! Recover ancient gear and piece together equipment sets to gain insane bonuses! Refine, forge, and insert rare gems into your gear to lay waste to the evil and rivals that stand before you!
Capture and Train Wild Beasts!
Capture exquisite beasts and train them to fight alongside you! Each beast has its own unique skills, auras, and stats! Capture the rarest beast to become a true master!
Recruit Rare and Powerful Heroes!
Visit the realm’s many taverns to recruit hundreds of unique Heroes, each with their own skills, stats, and special abilities! Level your heroes, teach them new spells, and form your ultimate battle party to fight against evil and other players in the arena!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment revealed today their plans for Player Studio, a player-driven marketplace.
- Das Tal: Unique MOBA/MMO Reaches Next Alpha Milestone
- Fairytale Distillery, a German indie game developer, today announced to open their upcoming online game Das Tal for a special alpha test on Fe...
- Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
- NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.