Knight Age Update Reveals Siege Warfare
Joymax has announced the second major update to Knight Age today, which introduces guild versus guild siege warfare. The update is slated to launch next week.
These weekly skirmishes take place every Sunday, and the leaders of each guild must apply for the chance to compete using nearby NPCs. Guilds who bid the most gold will receive an advantageous position to the castle. While this does not guarantee victory, it certainly helps. The battle will last for an hour, with points scored by being near the Crystal. The team with the highest amount of points will be the victor, with the castle as the prize. The leader of the winning guild can set a tax on all the people in the Knight Age world, directly affecting the in game economy. There is also an exclusive merchant within the keep who sells high level goods, useful for defending the keep during the next siege.
Joymax also publishes Silkroad Online and Digimon Masters Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...
- MapleStory Unveils Grand Athenaeum Dungeon And New Content
- Nexon reveals new content added to MapleStory, including a new dungeon, a new PvP area, and special events.
- Guncraft Coming Soon to Xbox With Exclusive New Features
- Guncraft: Blocked And Loaded will be available for digital download on the Xbox 360 on July 14, 2015.