Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.
The update introduces the first nine boss pupae, unique pets obtained from boss loot. Many skills have been tweaked to help balance the game. In addition, item shop pupae and mounts are now permanent, rather than rentals.
A series of events will celebrate the update, including free goody baskets for all players who log into the game, experience boosts and money drop rate boosts for the next few weekends, and new items in the item shop.
Joymax also publishes Digimon Masters Online and Silkroad Online.
Knight Age Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Newest Tamer Joins Digimon Masters Online
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the return of fashionista tamer Mimi, who previously appeared in Digimon ...
- WildStar Black Focus Tour and Defile Deep Dive
- After three whole months of waiting, NCSoft and Carbine Studios are just about ready to unleash their latest content update for their Sci-Fi/F...
- Pox Nora Spirits Beyond Expansion now live
- PoxNora Spirits Beyond adds 51 all new Runes, along with over 20 new abilities and mechanics to the game.