Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.
The update introduces the first nine boss pupae, unique pets obtained from boss loot. Many skills have been tweaked to help balance the game. In addition, item shop pupae and mounts are now permanent, rather than rentals.
A series of events will celebrate the update, including free goody baskets for all players who log into the game, experience boosts and money drop rate boosts for the next few weekends, and new items in the item shop.
Joymax also publishes Digimon Masters Online and Silkroad Online.
Knight Age Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Games Releases Key Managers from Everquest Franchise
- The layoff confirmations continue to rise by the moment including Lead Content Designer for Everquest Next, Steve Danuser. As our Most Anticip...
- League of Angels: Now published by ValcoJoy
- Recently announced, ValcoJoy is a new online game publisher focused on releasing browser based titles, and one of their latest titles is incre...
- Spirit Tales reveals open beta schedule
- Spirit Tales begins open beta in two days, and has just released its schedule of events.