Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.
The update introduces the first nine boss pupae, unique pets obtained from boss loot. Many skills have been tweaked to help balance the game. In addition, item shop pupae and mounts are now permanent, rather than rentals.
A series of events will celebrate the update, including free goody baskets for all players who log into the game, experience boosts and money drop rate boosts for the next few weekends, and new items in the item shop.
Joymax also publishes Digimon Masters Online and Silkroad Online.
Knight Age Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Begins Open Beta for Eternal Saga
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) is running an open beta on the R2Games platform for Eternal Saga, a fantasy-themed, free-to-play browser game ...
- Chrono Tales - Mr. & Ms. CT Event Returns
- Do you remember the Summer Heat Summer Fun contests in Chrono Tales called Mr. and Ms. Chrono Tales last year? Players’ active response and ...
- Update 8.5 Details Released for World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details for Update 8.5, the latest content refresh for its award-...