Kitsu Saga joins in Halloween festivities
Kitsu Saga is now in its official release, meaning the game has transitioned out of open beta today and offers all of its content for players to enjoy.
A new content update patched in today adds holiday quests for Halloween to celebrate; players can find pumpkins and smash them open for rewards. Costume items and candy can also be found from four new special and temporary quests for the holiday season.
Kitsu Saga is published by Aeria Games, who also publishes Grand Fantasia, Dream of Mirror Online, and Shaiya.
Kitsu Saga Halloween Screenshots:
Kitsu Saga Unleashes Full Release, New Holiday Content
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – October 28, 2010 – Aeria Games has proudly announced today that Kitsu Saga is now in full commercial release, with free, open access to all players, and the availability of an in-game Item Mall for premium virtual goods. Kitsu Saga, a colorful MMORPG that pairs players with wily fox spirits known as Kitsu on a quest to defend their homeland through magic and martial arts, is officially open to the public. Aeria is celebrating this milestone with a new content update, which adds festive new holiday quests and items to the game.
All Kitsu Saga players will have access to the limited-time holiday content for free, starting today. The cities and landscapes of Kitsu Saga have been populated by a plethora of pumpkins, which players can smash open to collect exclusive rewards. Four new quests have also been temporarily added to the game, which sends warriors into battle against fearsome new bosses, in exchange for new costume items – and, of course, candy.
Kitsu Saga can be freely downloaded and played at http://kitsusaga.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nova Genesis: New Browser-Based MMO Announced
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its newest free-to-play browser game, called Nova Genesis. The fi...
- Dungeon League Early Access Review
- At its core, Dungeon League is a Rogue-Like. These are the games that offer similar gameplay to that of the original Rogue.
- Project CARS Partners with ESL
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Slightly Mad Studios are excited to announce the arrival of the official ESL online competition.