KingsRoad: Summer Solstic Event Available
KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment that delivers instant action/RPG depth, visuals and gameplay in browsers, today announced the Summer Solstice event cycle. The new event series celebrates the season of high heat and fun in the sun as Summer Solstice ushers in special event-exclusive in-game items, remixed versions of fan-favorite maps and limited-time sales on items for players of all levels. The KingsRoad Summer Solstice kicks off Wednesday, July 2nd and runs until July 16th.
Special Summer Solstice event items and areas are now available, allowing players to battle through their favorite dungeons in style, including:
- Bear and Ice Drake summoning potions to aid your hero in battle
- Unique food and drink to sustain the fights ahead
- Explosive fireworks to celebrate the summer festivities.
- Two fan-favorite levels are now available in all-new, remixed versions challenging players to smash dungeon bosses Grok and Dagon on never-before-seen terrain.
Players of all levels can partake in the festivities as Summer Solstice offers daily rewards, complete with daily login giveaways, individual daily leaderboards and extensive store sales.
For more info www.rumblegames.com/kingsroad
Articles You May Enjoy
- Challenge System Lets Players Earn Their Arsenal in Soldier Front 2
- As closed beta looms ever closer, Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has revealed the details of the Challe...
- RuneScape’s elite flock to the Lost City of the Elves
- Earlier this year RuneScape – Jagex’s flagship MMO - opened the doors to the first half of the largest city in the game, Prifddinas. Today...