KingsRoad Introduces Monthly Events and Exclusive New Appearance Items
KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment that delivers full-featured RPG depth, visuals and gameplay instantly in browsers, is introducing monthly in-game events for players to participate in and earn unique items new to KingsRoad, beginning with Appearance Items.
Appearance Items allow players to fully customize their KingsRoad hero by equipping stylized vanity gear (think: a shield with a demon’s face stretched across it) over top of an existing gear slot. In this way they can create a completely unique hero look without sacrificing the power and stats of the gear they love. In addition to maintaining the stats of the previously equipped gear, equipping Appearance Items adds additional stat boosts, making their heroes even more powerful.
The first monthly KingsRoad event kicks off Thursday, April 24th and will run until Thursday, May 22nd, adding an all-new map each week throughout the month. Players that participate in the event will have the chance to earn exclusive Appearance Items along the way and compete with their guild for a top spot on the global leaderboards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Launches New Tanks from Battle of Prokhorovka
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of multi-platform video games and winner of numerous industry awards, announced new ground force...
- Heroes of Rune Launches Closed Alpha
- MijiKai Game Studio has officially launched Closed Alpha for their upcoming browser-based MOBA “Heroes of Rune".
- Life is Feudal: Over 100,000 copies sold
- Bitbox Ltd announced today that sales of Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access r...