KingsRoad and Ballistic Among First Titles on New Yahoo Games Network
Today, Yahoo! announced the Yahoo Games Network, a new platform for third-party game developers who want to distribute games across the Yahoo network. The platform allows developers to authenticate players, monetize games, provide social sharing, and observe analytics.
Among the titles on Yahoo Games Network that are launching are KingsRoad, Ballistic, and Rise of Mythos. Yahoo has also listed off developers including Rumble Entertainment, ChangYou, Namco Bandai America, Dreamworks, and more that will be working to bring games to the new platform.
You can check out the new Yahoo Games Network here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge's Next Massive Update Landing November 12th
- A massive content update called “Journey of the Divine” is coming to the sci-fi MMORPG Skyforge on November 12.
- League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
- Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he'd been hired as a writer for the...
- Star Trek Online Community Raises $35K for Pop Culture Hero Coalition
- The Star Trek Online community has raised over $35,000 for Pop Culture Hero Coalition, an anti-bullying organization founded by Chase Masterso