KingsRoad and Ballistic Among First Titles on New Yahoo Games Network
Today, Yahoo! announced the Yahoo Games Network, a new platform for third-party game developers who want to distribute games across the Yahoo network. The platform allows developers to authenticate players, monetize games, provide social sharing, and observe analytics.
Among the titles on Yahoo Games Network that are launching are KingsRoad, Ballistic, and Rise of Mythos. Yahoo has also listed off developers including Rumble Entertainment, ChangYou, Namco Bandai America, Dreamworks, and more that will be working to bring games to the new platform.
You can check out the new Yahoo Games Network here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Now in Closed Beta
- Closed beta begins for the brand new tactical browser RPG, Ecol Tactics Online.
- Digimon Masters Goes A-Hunting!
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, today unleashes a hot new hunt for exciting treasure in their leading MMORPG, Digimon Mas...
- Dragon Quest Builders Launch Review
- So your ultimate goal is to build civilization back to its former glory and finally defeat the Dragon Lord.