Kings and Legends Launches Ascension Update
Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, today launched its much-anticipated major content update complete with all-new cards and exciting tournament modes. Players will challenge the forces of evil in an all-new action-packed PvE tournament: Ascension Tower where they must face action-packed battles like never before! Experience this latest Kings and Legend update now at http://kingsandlegends.com/
The new tournament system will release the first of its exciting tournaments in the following weeks where players must compete in intense PvP and PvE action with similar decks. New cards, including both Human and Elf, also make their debut and feature new abilities that give a fresh tactical advantage and challenge to the game.
“Kings and Legends blends elements of CCG, strategy and RPG elements together in a really unique way,” said Liam Doherty, Community Manager for Kings and Legends. “This new PvE Ascension Tower, and the subsequent tournaments that will follow in the coming weeks, is really what is going to set this game apart and we look forward to the community feedback.”
To celebrate the latest update, Kings and Legends will host an Easter event featuring an exclusive limited-edition card, “Mynx Hammershock,” beginning March 28th. Players will collect Easter eggs and then exchange them for the exclusive card over a four day period. This is a limited-time item so players have a mere four days to get their hands on the card. With the new update players can also get their first stat-boosting mounts and open all-new types of booster packs containing the many new cards!
Articles You May Enjoy
- GameLoop, a Mobile Dedicated Social Network for Gamers, Announced
- Loop Unlimited, Inc. today announced GameLoop, a social network platform for gamers and developers available exclusively on mobile devices.
- Forge of Empires Launches Guild vs. Guild PvP
- InnoGames’ just released a massive new PvP feature that has been a long time in coming for its successful strategic browser game Forge of Em...
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...