Kings and Legends Beta Announced; Get Early Access Today!
Today, Just A Game announced their iTCG Kings and Legends will be entering into beta testing this week! Kings and Legends is a card-based MMORPG that also features a kingdom building element to it. Players take the role of a ruler whose kingdom is being invaded by evil forces. You can build a deck full of creatures and heroes to drive them back, and use your kingdom’s resources to gain new, more powerful cards along the way. There are also three different arena modes for PvP play: 1v1, 2v2, and 4v4.
As an exclusive partnership with the MMOHuts/OnRPG network we have secured early access to beta for our viewers. All you have to do is visit THIS LINK and you’re all set to register and play!
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Goes Mobile via Connected Devices on OnLive CloudLift
- Gaijin Entertainment and OnLive have announced that War Thunder is now available via OnLive® Game Service.
- Kritika: The White Knights Launches Eclair Awakening Update
- GAMEVIL’s action RPG Kritika: The White Knights will be empowering its newest character, Eclair, by unlocking her Awakened abilities!
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Announces Supernova
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. announces the epic new addition to their growing free-to-play lineup, Supernova, set to launch on PCs later th...