Kings and Legends Announced
Just A Game, publisher of War2 Glory, has announced their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
Kings and Legends is a unique card-based browser-game, where players can battle in PvP matches from one to four player teams, follow PvE battle scenarios, and customize and evolve their decks. Take on the role of the Lord of Silver Heron Ridge, battle through contested regions, manage your resources, fuse cards together, and grow in power to conquer all types of enemies. Players can even battle in AI PvP battles to hone their strategies and decks. Weekly PvP rankings will reward the best players with special rewards.
Find out more about the game, and sign up for beta, at http://beta.kingsandlegends.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: Alpha Date Announced
- Snail Games is delighted to announce that the release of “Alpha Test Drive” of Black Gold Online will take place on March 20th.
- Paladins YouTuber Challenge Today
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios is hosting a tournament between two teams of YouTubers, including MMOHuts!
- Cards and Castles 2.0 Slated for August 13 Release
- Gameplay has been refined, and a shipload of additional features and content has been introduced.