Kings and Legends Announced
Just A Game, publisher of War2 Glory, has announced their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
Kings and Legends is a unique card-based browser-game, where players can battle in PvP matches from one to four player teams, follow PvE battle scenarios, and customize and evolve their decks. Take on the role of the Lord of Silver Heron Ridge, battle through contested regions, manage your resources, fuse cards together, and grow in power to conquer all types of enemies. Players can even battle in AI PvP battles to hone their strategies and decks. Weekly PvP rankings will reward the best players with special rewards.
Find out more about the game, and sign up for beta, at http://beta.kingsandlegends.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud updated to v1.1.0
- Sci-fi MMORTS Astro Lords: Oort Cloud by BISBOG SA has been updated to v1.1.0. This update includes a number of bug fixes as well as some exci...
- Guild Wars 2 The White Mantle Raid Press Preview
- The fortress was owned by a group called the White Mantle, which is a villainous sect venerable players might recognize.
- Multiplayer Hack-and-Slash Action Coming to Mobile with Blade: Redemption
- Global mobile game publisher 4:33 Creative Lab has pulled the cloak back on its exciting role-playing game (RPG), Blade: Redemption.