Kings and Legends Announced
Just A Game, publisher of War2 Glory, has announced their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
Kings and Legends is a unique card-based browser-game, where players can battle in PvP matches from one to four player teams, follow PvE battle scenarios, and customize and evolve their decks. Take on the role of the Lord of Silver Heron Ridge, battle through contested regions, manage your resources, fuse cards together, and grow in power to conquer all types of enemies. Players can even battle in AI PvP battles to hone their strategies and decks. Weekly PvP rankings will reward the best players with special rewards.
Find out more about the game, and sign up for beta, at http://beta.kingsandlegends.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Premieres First Gameplay Videos
- Catch Nosgoth's first three gameplay videos with commentary revealing Pysonix and Square's upcoming vampire versus hunter Battle Are...
- Age of Wonders III set to release March 31st, 2014
- Triumph Studios, the team behind the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today announces Age of Wonders III is set to release March 31st.
- Mythos Global announces open beta
- T3Fun has announced that Mythos Global will begin its open beta on February 2. The open beta will also make the game available to (most) Europ...