Kings and Legends Announced
Just A Game, publisher of War2 Glory, has announced their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
Kings and Legends is a unique card-based browser-game, where players can battle in PvP matches from one to four player teams, follow PvE battle scenarios, and customize and evolve their decks. Take on the role of the Lord of Silver Heron Ridge, battle through contested regions, manage your resources, fuse cards together, and grow in power to conquer all types of enemies. Players can even battle in AI PvP battles to hone their strategies and decks. Weekly PvP rankings will reward the best players with special rewards.
Find out more about the game, and sign up for beta, at http://beta.kingsandlegends.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.
- Heroes in the Sky Goes Open Beta July 2
- Heroes in the Sky Open Beta date confirmed. Heroes in the Sky goes open beta on July 2, 2010 on the GamesCampus portal.
- Forge of Empires’ Modern Era Presents Hollywood and Rock’n’Roll!
- InnoGames announces the arrival of the modern era for Forge of Empires.