Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
Thunder Fleet is a 3D naval battle simulation, featuring real-time 6v6 multiplayer, third-person shooter action, and strategy game elements. With over 80 WWII vessels to collect and customize, there’s a ship waiting for everyone to take into naval warfare. The game also features PvE with six major historical battles.
Thunder Fleet has been optimized for mobile, using on screen taps and swipes to command a player’s fleet to deal with environmental conditions, enemy ships, and weather elements. It will be available on iOS and Android devices in the upcoming future once the game has been localized.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Previews Hero's Lane
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed a sneak peek at Hero's Lane in RaiderZ.
- Dying Light: Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC Launches March 10th
- Today Techland announced that the second content drop of the Season Pass for Dying Light will launch on March 10th.
- Firefall Launches Major Beta Update
- Red 5 Studios has just recapped some major changes that just went live in Firefall's beta.