Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
Thunder Fleet is a 3D naval battle simulation, featuring real-time 6v6 multiplayer, third-person shooter action, and strategy game elements. With over 80 WWII vessels to collect and customize, there’s a ship waiting for everyone to take into naval warfare. The game also features PvE with six major historical battles.
Thunder Fleet has been optimized for mobile, using on screen taps and swipes to command a player’s fleet to deal with environmental conditions, enemy ships, and weather elements. It will be available on iOS and Android devices in the upcoming future once the game has been localized.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...
- Naruto Saga: Chapter III Available Now
- Naruto Saga announces the launch of its Chapter III update, introducing new faction war events, transformations, and more.
- Open beta arrives for Seven Souls Online
- Neowiz Games has opened its beta doors for players interested in Seven Souls Online.