Kingdoms Age: New skill-based MMORTS coming soon
Kingdoms Age is a skill based MMORTS game in a vast, living, breathing, player driven, and ever evolving fantasy world. It is a blend of real time tactical battles and Kingdom management in a persistent online world.
Players recruit units, powerful heroes, fearsome monsters and war machines, forming formidable armies which they control in epic battles. As various Kingdoms fight for map control and valuable resources, every victory or defeat on the battlefield, can affect the game world both directly and indirectly. Players may choose to provide their services to a specific Kingdom and fight under their flag, or forge new Kingdoms with the help of other players online.
In Kingdoms Age, every decision you make and every battle you fight, counts!
- 2 Game modes (“Single Player Campaign” & “Online World” in a persistent world with thousands of other players)
- Recruit and command huge armies consisted of many different archetypes (Infantry, Ranged, Cavalry, Flying, War Machines, Monsters, etc.) of various different races such as Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Elves, Ogres, and many more
- In depth battle mechanics (Flanking, Morale, Stamina, Fog of War, Ground Elevation, etc.) Unique Crafting mechanism
- Fight under the banner of a Kingdom or create your own along with other players
- Kingdom management (Diplomacy, Espionage, Production, etc.)
- Player driven game economy in a persistent world
- Oculus Rift support to be right in the middle of the battlefield
For more info, visit http://kingdomsage.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Adds Unprecedented Amount of New Avatars
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced it will introduce an extraordinary six new avatars for its celebrated MMO...
- E3 2015 Day 3 Recap Pt 1 - SW Battlefront, BattleCry, Bierzerkers, and Torchlight Mobile!
- Day 3 is what separates the men from the boys in the gauntlet that is E3.
- Strife Open Beta Preview
- But S2 Games came ready with some risky trump cards to catch us off guard. First off with the Companion App launching alongside the open beta ...