Kingdom Under Fire II Announces Persistent Open Beta in May
The grand moment of Kingdom Under Fire II’s full launch has finally revealed itself! This time around progress won’t be erased and players can play with the expectation of a tomorrow. Next Thursday marks the opening of the servers. Until then, download your client and patch up. It’s time to put on your war paint.
For more info, visit http://kuf2.mmog.asia/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Playstation 4 Launch Review
- There are lots of solo missions you can go on in Neverwinter that don’t take hours, where you can get experience and progression rewards.
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.
- Ork Newsletter Heralds F2P Options for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade
- F2P, B2P, and cosmetic items hinted at in cryptic Ork message.