Kingdom Rift: Open Beta Announced
Kingdom Rift, the latest game to come out of its Alpha stage by global publisher Reality Squared Games, will be launching it’s Open Beta to the world on Monday, 09:00 AM EST, November 10 th , 2014
Kingdom Rift is a new MMORPG from R2Games featuring three unique playable classes. Skills are focused on real-time abilities, rewarding quick thinking and smart positioning. Characters grow as they progress through the dark and twisted plot, fighting alongside Goddesses and players alike.
– Active player abilities focusing on skill and reflexes
– Goddess Companions with unique upgradeable Artifact equipment
– Multi-stage PvE systems, including tiered Dungeons and horde modes
– In-depth player item trading system
To mark the launch of the Open Beta, the in-game stores will open, and servers will no longer be wiped. R2Games invites all players to start their journeys in Kingdom Rift, without fear of losing their character progress. For more details, visit the official Kingdom Rift Website
For more info, visit kingdom.r2games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epigenesis Introduces Single Player Mode, All New Legacy Arena Level
- Dead Shark Triplepunch announces the addition of a single player mode and a Legacy Arena to Epigenesis.
- Kings and Legends Unleashes New Cards With All-new Abilities
- Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, announced today a further card expansion for its exciting new update, “Da...
- ArenaNet is Devoting the Week to Guild Halls in Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet is livestreaming daily episodes of Guild Chat dedicated to uncovering everything players need to know about guild halls.