Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused to branch out a bit – the Battle Arena.
The All-New KCII Battle Arena launching July 4th. This new feature pits players’ units against other players’ units in a straight dueling style! Players compete for ranks in order to become the Top Ranker in the world of Magna.
Additionally, a new Video Tutorial — The Importance of Lord’s Sigil — can be found below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online Closed Beta Begins Today
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, is beginning its Closed Beta phase today.
- Dauntless Founder’s Alpha Coming August 18
- Phoenix Labs announces that Dauntless Founder's Alpha will launch on August 18.
- ARMA 3: New Addon Catergory Added for "Make Arma, Not War" contest
- Bohemia Interactive today opened the Addon category for their €500,000 Make Arma Not War content creation contest for Arma 3. This means pe...