Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused to branch out a bit – the Battle Arena.
The All-New KCII Battle Arena launching July 4th. This new feature pits players’ units against other players’ units in a straight dueling style! Players compete for ranks in order to become the Top Ranker in the world of Magna.
Additionally, a new Video Tutorial — The Importance of Lord’s Sigil — can be found below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- ROSE Online Now On Steam
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its popular anime MMORPG, ROSE Online, is now available on Valve’s leading online gaming platform for...
- Marvel Brawler, Contest of Champions, Announced for Mobile at NYCC
- Marvel Contest of Champions is an immersive, high-action, high-fidelity super hero combat game for mobile devices. Players fight their way thr...
- Winter Dragons rise in Trove
- Trove has announced the arrival of the brood of Winter Dragons, headed by Galenor, Primarch of Permafrost.