Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused to branch out a bit – the Battle Arena.
The All-New KCII Battle Arena launching July 4th. This new feature pits players’ units against other players’ units in a straight dueling style! Players compete for ranks in order to become the Top Ranker in the world of Magna.
Additionally, a new Video Tutorial — The Importance of Lord’s Sigil — can be found below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars The Old Republic Reveals Visions in the Dark
- In Visions in the Dark, releasing April 7, players will venture deep into the savage wilderness of the planet Odessen.
- Freestyle2 EU: New March Update and League Competition
- German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the March Update is now live for street basketball MMOG Freestyl...
- Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
- Several weeks into open beta, Dino Storm is going viral with dinosaurs and guns.