Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused to branch out a bit – the Battle Arena.
The All-New KCII Battle Arena launching July 4th. This new feature pits players’ units against other players’ units in a straight dueling style! Players compete for ranks in order to become the Top Ranker in the world of Magna.
Additionally, a new Video Tutorial — The Importance of Lord’s Sigil — can be found below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Hamel Content Coming To Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has announced a major update for players of Elsword.
- World of Warcraft Black Friday Sale Offers 75% Off
- Ever wanted to enter the World of Warcraft but felt the cost to join was too high? This Friday marks an unprecedented 75% off sale for Blizzar...
- New Adventurous Tamer Makes His Digimon Masters Debut
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the addition of the adventurous yet naïve character, Tai, who has appear...