Kingdom Come: Deliverance Update Brings Crime System
Kingdom Come: Deliverance has launched its Tech Alpha 0.5 today.
The content update includes:
Crime system: Stealing or attacking people will have consequences, the population will behave accordingly. If you are seen committing a crime, multiple options are available, from negotiating your way out, going to jail or even resisting the arrest by fighting against the authorities.
Multiple enemies: Fighting will get even more dangerous and challenging, thanks to new AI improvements. Every opponent has now different skills and equipment. Combat feels even more realistic and deadlier.
Adaptive soundtrack: Addition of new proprietary sound technology adapting the soundtrack’s mood based on player’s actions. For instance, the game’s symphonic music goes from peaceful to agitated when the player is under attack and is procedural modifying itself depending on player’s performance. The system handles all kind of situations based on actions and environments, such as exploration, theft, danger, etc.
RPG and survival elements: Characters, now needs to eat and sleep in order to stay healthy and survive. New horse inventory will help carry more supplies
Technology upgrades and fixes:
Implementation of Global illumination a new CryEngine lighting technology improving lighting and shadows to improve the world’s realism.
Combat and Horse controls/animations improved
New dialog animations and cameras
Complete graphical user interface overhaul
Tech Alpha 0.5 is the last update before the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta version. The Windows PC Tech Alpha 0.5 is available for backers supporting the development of Kingdom Come: Deliverance on www.KingdomComeRPG.com and for Kickstarter backers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GW2 Living World Finale: 'Point of No Return' Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Point of No Return” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...
- Dragonball Xenoverse: Beerus, Whis & GA Vegeta Announced
- Recently announced by Bandai Namco, More great characters are coming to DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with the additions of Beerus and Whis from the D...
- Destiny: Makes over 500 Million in One Day
- Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), announced today that the company sold more...