King of Kings 3 Chinese New Year Celebration
King of Kings 3 is set to celebrate Chinese New Year with several events. The Year of the Dragon Gift Box will be given to all players level 20 and up, and will have a variety of favorite items. Additionally, players level 50 and above will have a chance to earn one of 25 special prizes each day.
Players above level 50 will also be able to change their class for free, without the need for potions. There is also a Select Dragon Apotheosis Gift Box available in the Travelling Shop. All of these events will run until February 6.
King of Kings 3 is published by gamigo, which also publishes Cultures Online and Fiesta Online.
King of Kings 3 Gameplay Screenshot
King of Kings 3 celebrates Chinese New Year with free gifts, events and more!
Hamburg, January 19, 2012 – Chinese New Year has arrived and the fantasy-based PvP MMORPG King of Kings 3 is celebrating the year of the dragon in style. Numerous in-game events and special giveaways have been planned. In addition, some of the community’s favorite limited items have been added to the Travelling Shop. Here are just a few examples of what will be occurring:
- The Year of the Dragon Gift Box is free for all players level 20 and up from now through February 6th. It contains a number of community favorite items.
- Taking place once each day, all online players level 50 and up will have a chance to earn 1 of 25 special prizes in a special Chinese New Year Lottery.
- From now through February 6th, all characters level 50 and up will be able to change their class for free without using potions.
- The Select Dragon Apotheosis Gift Box is available now through February 6th in the Rarity section of the Travelling Shop.
The King of Kings 3 team wishes its community members lots of luck and continued in-game success in the year of the dragon!
For more info about King of Kings 3, visit the official homepage: kingofkings3.gamigo.com.
Visit the official King of Kings 3 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kingofkings3mmo
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next & The Holy Grails
- Today marks the day the EverQuest developers and the entire team at SOE can stop burying their excitement about the highly anticipated EQNext.
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback’ Expands, Bringing More Features and Content
- Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, has received ...