King of Kings 3 Closed Beta Begins June 28
King of Kings 3 has announced that they will begin their closed beta testing on Monday, June 28 for North American and European players.
A large-scale PvP MMORPG, King of Kings lets players join guilds which will eventually ally into legions and then kingdoms, for some massive PvP in order to build and expand a kingdom’s territory. Players can also build houses and choose from 27 advanced classes in order to succeed.
The Original Press Release:
King of Kings 3, the ultimate guild warfare MMORPG, to start in closed beta testing
Hamburg, 25.06.10 – Declare your own kingdom in the one-of-a-kind free-to-play MMORPG King of Kings 3. With the start of the game’s closed beta testing phase this coming Monday, gamigo will be opening up the world of King of Kings 3 to players from North America and Europe, who can discover the incredible depth of the game and the many types of warfare available against other players and guilds. Players can register via the official website.
King of Kings 3 redefines the idea of guilds in an online RPG, expanding upon it greatly. Players first join together to form a guild, later they can band together with other guilds to form a legion and complete an epic quest to create their own kingdom. Every guild, legion, and kingdom is leveled up by the players, earning it more access to features of the game.
At the start of their adventuring career, players can choose from three basic classes. More specializations become available during the course of the game, with a total of 27 classes available to choose from. The hunters and gatherers among the players will be especially excited about the wealth of equipment available for their characters. An added appeal is the ability to build cities with a wealth of buildings and other objects available. Houses can also be built and decorated to suit each player’s taste.
The features of King of Kings 3 at a glance:
- Brilliantly designed fantasy world full of variety
- Comprehensive PvE content with loads of quests and minigames
- Epic RvR warfare between kingdoms and intense PvP combat
- Multi-leveled guild system with guilds, legions, and kingdoms
- Unique housing and town building system
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ridge Racer Slipstream: New cars and features available
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. has gone back to the shop to design a new major content update for Ridge Racer Slipstream, a fast-paced compet...
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Review
- In a galaxy far far away we can finally venture off onto planets after the first Elite Dangerous expansion!
- Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - NASA approved game now on Steam
- Project Whitecard Studios Inc. announced today the release of “Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - Developed in Collaboration with NASA” for PC, ...