King and Conqueror Open Beta Launches
Browser based Strategy games are quite common. King and Conqueror marks the second strategy game by Hithere, a Chinese browser based gaming portal. Their first title was Empire Craft, but even K&C has been available for several months now. The game is now officially entering open beta so if you’re looking for a new game, take a look at the full release below!
King and Conqueror has many more RPG elements than traditional strategy games like Empire Craft and Evony. Players can command heroes, and even send them out to complete quests.
King and Conqueror Open Beta Launched
March 12th 2010 – OPI Games today announced the open beta launch of their
latest browser based strategy game called King and Conqueror. K&C features
a medieval fantasy world, three dominant races, mix of RTS and RPG gameplay,
such as city construction, tech research, over 60 units types, 6 distinct quest types,
open economies, item auction and an extensive hero growth system.
Players can try out this new game at http://kc.hithere.com/
More King and Conqueror Features:
– Full Feature Browser Based RTS + RPG
– Multi-player, compete against thousands of people from around the world
– Huge medieval fantasy game world with thousands of rewarding quests
– Six distinct quest types, including defense, treasure hunting, race specific quests and more
– Hero system with extensive RPG elements
– Completely browser-based, no downloads required, and free to play
– Playable via Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera
– Regular major content updates
For more information, please visit the official website at: http://kc.hithere.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages Review
- “Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages” is a throwback to earlier days, as well as a unique game in its own right. This is Triple-B-Studios’ ...
- C9 announces PvP Championship Tournament
- Webzen has announced their first PvP tournament for Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9).
- Counter Strike Online Review
- Counter-Strike Online is exactly like Counter-Strike, except with a new interface (outside of games), new weapons and new game modes.