Killing Floor 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & PC Specs Revealed
Tripwire Interactive today announced that its highly anticipated co-op sci-fi horror FPS game, Killing Floor 2, will also have a Digital Deluxe Edition offering exclusive additional in-game content. Players wanting to expand their Zed slaying experience will be able to purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition of Killing Floor 2 for $39.99 (US), £26.99 (UK), €36.99 (EU) as a Steam Early Access title starting on April 21, 2015. Killing Floor 2 is the sequel to the highly successful 2009 PC title, KILLING FLOOR, which has sold over 3 million units since its release.
Killing Floor 2 Digital Deluxe Edition adds the following to the base game:
- • DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins
- • Additional cosmetic items (each with multiple selectable variants):
- • “Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
- • 3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
- • Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
- • Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
- • Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
Players who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will receive all of the exclusive content listed above, PLUS a copy of the original Killing Floor 1 game.
The base edition of Killing Floor 2 will be available for PC via Steam Early Access starting on April 21, 2015 for $29.99 (US), ₤19.99 (UK) and €26.99 (EU). All of the additional DDE content will be made available to buy separately at a later date.
PC SPECS for Killing Floor 2
Tripwire Interactive has also unveiled the recommended PC requirements for the Killing Floor 2 so gamers can be ready for the Early Access launch:
- • CPU: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545
- • GPU: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830
- • RAM: 3GB
- • OS: Win7 64
- • CPU: Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or Phenom II X4 955
- • GPU: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950
- • RAM: 4GB
- • OS: Win7 64
Beta period closing
As a reminder, the special pre-Early Access beta period for Killing Floor 2 is set to end this Thursday, April 16th, in preparation for the Early Access launch next Tuesday, April 21st.
Players are encouraged to visit the Official Tripwire Interactive Killing Floor 2 Forums and leave their Early Access feedback – http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vermintide “I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!” Special Edition Announced
- The ‘I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!’ Edition of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will be sold via ebay, with a starting price of $1.
- Legend of Edda: Level cap raise to 40 starting Oct.1st
- JC Planet reveals that [Legend of Edda: Global Edition]’s level cap will be raised on Oct. 1st. The cap will add 10 new levels. Along with t...
- Bigpoint Cuts Jobs and US Operations
- Bigpoint has made a major layoff that includes the shut down of its US operations in San Francisco.