Kickstarter Looks Back at 2013
Kickstarter – that well known name that has revolutionized crowdfunding across all walks of life – has released a slideshow today looking back at the highlights of 2013. 3 million people have pledged $480 million this past year to projects – and we think that’s pretty cool.
Among the highlighted projects in the web presentation are Oculus Rift, the virtual reality headset that is already making significant headway into the gaming world; and Ouya, the Android-based console which is already supporting over 500 titles.
You can check out the full presentation here, which includes some other interesting and monumental Kickstarter projects outside the gaming world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Digitial Extremes Hosts Streaming Event @ PAX East 2015
- Digital Extremes announced today it will be hosting a community fan event at PAX East to show off what's soon to come in the blockbuster ...
- Tree of Savior Adjusts Launch Plans
- After some vocal community feedback, IMC Games has made some clarification and changes to its Tree of Savior early access launch plan.
- SPACECOM: New strategy sim created by former "The Witcher" Devs
- 11 bit launchpad, the new publishing label of 11 bit studios (Anomaly, This War of Mine), announces SPACECOM; a strategic-to-the-bone game of ...