Kasedo Games Announces Upwards, Lonely Robot
Kasedo Games is proud to announce that it will be publishing Random Layer’s upcoming title Upwards, Lonely Robot – a Puzzle Platformer with a heart-wrenching sci-fi storyline, told through the short messages you receive from your creator as he attempts to rectify a science experiment gone horribly wrong.
In Upwards, Lonely Robot, you are the eponymous robot tasked with ascending a series of towers in the search for your creators. Each tower climbed unlocks a little more behind the mystery of your creation – with plenty of finger-twisting jumps and vicious enemies to overcome along the way. Not only that, but players must complete each level with an increasingly challenging countdown timer putting them under even more pressure.
Simple to play but difficult to master, Upwards, Lonely Robot combines addictive “one more try” gameplay with quirky, endearing art direction, and an intriguingly cryptic story to bring you a gaming experience unlike any other. Upwards, Lonely Robot also features local and online competitive 2-player. Challenge your friends and see who can reach the top first, or compare times on the global leaderboards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdoms Rise Early Access Preview
- Kingdoms Rise offers the opportunity to build your own gladiator, and cross swords in a 360 degree melee combat system.
- Celestia - Broken Sky: Cosmic RPG Now Available
- Celestia - Broken Sky is now available to download and play on Android devices from the Google Play Store.
- Nexon to Publish Human Element
- Nexon announces that it will publish Robotoki's Human Element in 2015.