Kartuga Reveals New User Interface Details
InnoGames has released a new screenshot showcasing the game’s user interface and character pane, plus new information on the game’s item system.
The game’s closed beta is rapidly approaching. Players will be able to gather equipment and consumables during their adventures; since ships, not humans, are the game’s main characters, players will find cannons, crew members, and ammunition.
Players will be able to unlock consumable and equipment slots on their ship as they level up to add new upgrades including cannons, special ammunition, ship layouts, and offensive and defensive consumables. Players will even be able to change ship types on the fly, and manage their crew with five types of crew members, each with special bonuses.
InnoGames also publishes Forge of Empires and Tribal Wars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.
- Ancient Summoner Opens New Server: Death Knight-A Bloody Showdown
- The new card game Ancient Summoner, after three popular server launches, has announced the launch of its fourth server, Death Knight.
- Duty of Sentinel: Easter Carnival Event Now Available
- Easter is around the corner. To celebrate Easter, Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced the start of the Easter Carnival in their turn-base...