Kartuga Now In Closed Beta
InnoGames just opened 3D online game Kartuga to the first round of players in a closed beta. The keys for the closed beta are given out by lotteries amongst all users who registered via www.kartuga.com, but players can also visit InnoGames’ Facebookpage and Kartuga’s Facebook page to grab keys to enter the game. InnoGames will start with a small group of dedicated fans and then expand player numbers as the beta proceeds for testing and feedback. The closed beta begins in English, with several more language versions to follow.
InnoGames CEO Hendrik Klindworth announces the launch, stating: “We are bringing out a very high quality product with Kartuga – with gameplay that is a bit unexpected from us. The game focuses on multiple cooperative PvP modes with a lot of action, and the detailed and colorful 3D graphics will change your notions about what online games are really capable of.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Heroes Released on English Worlds
- Grepolis releases recruitable heroes, including the famous Heracles and Leonidas, on new worlds.
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.
- Siegelord: Events and 37Games Day This March
- Is your mind often plagued with delusions of grandeur and world domination? If so, 37Games has just the right game for you.