Kartuga Now In Closed Beta
InnoGames just opened 3D online game Kartuga to the first round of players in a closed beta. The keys for the closed beta are given out by lotteries amongst all users who registered via www.kartuga.com, but players can also visit InnoGames’ Facebookpage and Kartuga’s Facebook page to grab keys to enter the game. InnoGames will start with a small group of dedicated fans and then expand player numbers as the beta proceeds for testing and feedback. The closed beta begins in English, with several more language versions to follow.
InnoGames CEO Hendrik Klindworth announces the launch, stating: “We are bringing out a very high quality product with Kartuga – with gameplay that is a bit unexpected from us. The game focuses on multiple cooperative PvP modes with a lot of action, and the detailed and colorful 3D graphics will change your notions about what online games are really capable of.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Reaches Over 5 Million Players Globally
- The community of Final Fantasy® XIV now exceeds 5 million registered accounts globally.
- NGames Announces New MMORPG Dark Era
- NGames is proud to annnounce that their new MMORPG Dark Era will be launching soon!
- RuneScape Gower Quest Brings Back Original Devs
- Packed with nods and winks to vintage RuneScape memes and jokes, Gower Quest is a fond love letter from the game’s creators.